Welcome to Page
The TIDE 2.0 centre at VITTBI will deliver the below- mentioned programs for innovators. The centre will provide holistic incubation support to ICT ventures using emerging technologies such as IoT, AI, Block-chain, Robotics etc.
The few salient features of the TIDE 2.0 scheme:
- Provide financial support to start-ups and incubates
- Provide holistic incubation support including co-working space, mentoring, and networking to facilitate start-ups with a more comprehensive support thereby addressing the issue of accessibility
- Creating entrepreneurship models of both financial as well and social value
- Fostering and evangelizing a vibrant entrepreneurship ecosystem that inspires budding entrepreneurs as well as support existing ones
- Managing a network of incubation centres, collaborating platform and handling of ecosystem through a MeitY Startup Hub (MSH) especially constituted for this purpose.
- The scheme will also aim to facilitate increased IPR filings and adherence to relevant technology standards
Entrepreneur-In-Residence (EiR) Program
- An Entrepreneurs-in-Residence (EiR) is an individual(s)/ student(s)/ start-up who need to develop and validate their idea to have a Proof-of-Concept (POC) in place.
- VITTBI will support in the idea development, validation and subsequent development of POC.
- A maximum up to Rs. 4 Lakhs will be provided to each EiR as Grant.
- A start-up with ready Proof-of-Concept can be considered eligible for the grant. The grant is provided to create a Minimum Viable Product and to advance the start-up till Go-to-market stage.
- A maximum of up to Rs. 7 Lakhs will be provided to each start-up as Grant.
- VITTBI will provide mentorship and guidance throughout the program.
To register for the Grant Program: https://forms.gle/41419L4yvcdAUnQd7
For details, please write to
The Sr. General Manager,
VIT Technology Business Incubator,
Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore 632014
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Phone: 0416 2202301 / 2303
Mob: +91 9566656777 / +91 9443311367